Online Touch For Health
Key Benefits of Touch For Health (TFH) Kinesiology Classes:
- Improve health and well-being
- Increase energy and vitality
- Release old habits
- Reduce stress, tension, and pain
- Tap into your body's natural ability to heal
- Ability to help family, clients, pets, and friends
- Clear mental, emotional, physical, and energetic stress and blocks
- Identify foods that enhance your energy and ones that don't
- Clarify your personal goals and motivation
After completing all four levels, you will have learned:
- Many new insights into how our bodies function and how we can assist/improve that function with safe, non-invasive techniques
- Ability to easily incorporate these techniques into their daily life, work and reaching goals
- Techniques to release stress, tension, and pain, and tap into your body's natural ability to heal
You'll also receive:
- A detailed class manual that is used in all 4 levels: Touch For Health: A Practical Guide to Natural Health with Acupressure Touch by John Thie, DC and Matthew Thie, M.Ed
- Class handouts
- The first requirements to join the Touch For Health Kinesiology Association (TFHKA).
- A student certificate issued by the International Kinesiology College (IKC) through Teresa Jantz
- Ongoing support from Teresa as a Kinesiology resource
- Access to other Energy Kinesiology practitioners, thousands of articles, an invitation to the annual TFH conference, a Facebook community, online Kinesiology Shares, a Kinesiology practice group, and so much more.
- (Optional) 15 CEs - Each level of the Energy Kinesiology classes offers 15 CEs (Continuing Education Contact Hours) for:
- Nurses (RN, LPN)
- Massage & Bodywork Therapists - National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- Acupuncturists and Oriental Medicine Practitioners - National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
NOTE: It is the student's responsibility to check with their local professional boards to ensure that the CE credits will be accepted.
Still have questions? FAQ at the bottom of the pageFAQ
1st Level - TFH Kinesiology Class Topics
2nd Level - TFH Kinesiology Class Topics
3rd Level - TFH Kinesiology Class Topics
4th Level - TFH Kinesiology Class Topics
"I found Teresa's teaching method to be simple, accessible and personalized in many instances. I had not expected to be exposed to so much knowledge in such a short period of time and, while it could have been overwhelming, Teresa broke it down in simple terms and presented it in a slow and concise manner making sure to answer any questions before moving on. The class size was small allowing for a more intimate learning experience which I found extremely helpful as well. I would definitely recommend Teresa and the TFH to my family and friends."
"Everybody should take Touch for Health level 1. I learned so much that I’ve already started using. I have an electronic device that measures the functionality of my nervous system everyday and my scores have gone up 20% since I started using these techniques!! Teresa is a great instructor with a tremendous amount of knowledge and passion. She made learning the material seamless and fun. I am so happy I took this course and look forward to level 2. I’ve already recommended this class to everyone that I know and I recommend it to anyone that is interested in healing others or themselves."
"I highly recommend the Touch For Health Level 2 course taught by Teresa Jantz. Throughout the class, we delved deeper into muscle tests for the meridians and expanded our knowledge by learning how to test for alarm points. One of the highlights of the course was learning the technique of challenging, which, at times, can be a valuable shortcut. Teresa's expertise and teaching style made the learning experience enjoyable and engaging. I truly benefited from this course and feel more confident in my understanding of Touch for Health."
"Touch For Health Level 3 was a game-changer in my journey of learning Touch for Health. Not only did we complete learning all 42 muscle tests for the meridians but we learned the fascinating technique of balancing using color. This added dimension in healing was both fun and incredibly helpful. I am grateful for the skills and insights gained from this course, and I can confidently say that it has enhanced my practice of Touch for Health."
"I recently completed the Touch For Health Level 4 course with instructor Teresa Jantz, and I am extremely satisfied with the experience. As the final class of the series, it provided ample opportunity to practice and master all the balancing tools, employing various strategies and learning new techniques. This course has equipped me with the skills necessary to confidently use energy kinesiology to facilitate self-healing. It has not only enhanced my knowledge but also instilled a sense of assurance in my abilities. I wholeheartedly recommend this course to anyone seeking to expand their understanding of energy kinesiology."
Daily Class Times
9 am - 5 pm MT (Mountain Time)
All 4 levels: $1600 BEST VALUE (Save $260)
Individual levels: $465 per level
- Registration and payment are required to reserve your spot in class.
- OPTIONAL CE's: $15 for 15 credit hours | $60 for 60 credit hours
Choose the LEVEL, DATE and PAYMENT that works for you.
Note: Please register at least 2 weeks in advance for any level 1 class to ensure your class manual arrives in time for you.
Level 3 Testimonial
"While I initially decided to participate in TFH for personal reasons, after completing Level 3, I am excited to be able to share my knowledge for the benefit of others who are perhaps dealing with pain or trauma that has caused them physical and emotional angst. Teresa has been an extremely patient instructor and, when requested, has gone over material numerous times until I was able to cognize it. Many times she has had to come up with different ways of explaining understanding that we all learn by different methods. When I was experiencing self-doubt, she guided me through a practice balancing session and offered step-by-step assistance to ensure I was complete and providing the necessary instruction and support to my volunteer. I am very pleased with my decision to dive into TFH for all four levels and cannot wait to see what I learn next! Teresa is a wonderful and extremely knowledgable instructor and I would recommend her, in particular, to others looking to learn more about TFH. I would highly recommended TFH Kinesiology to anyone wanting to understand the language of the body, self-heal and help others to do the same." - Frances T.
2024 - April
2024 - May / June
2024 - July / August
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can learn Touch For Health Kinesiology?
What do TFH, TFHK and TFHKA stand for?
Is it possible to learn muscle testing online?
Who can earn CEs?
What do the muscle tests tell us?
Does TFH Kinesiology treat or diagnose?
Is the manual required for taking the class?
What is the history of TFH Kinesiology?
How many different muscle tests are there?
What is the Self-Responsibility model?
Why is it important to choose a registered TFH Instructor?
What is the most widely used system of Kinesiology?
Touch For Health Kinesiology Association
TFHKA is approved by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine- NCCAOM®
TFHKA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing as a continuing education provider
ISSA provider #19-68214
California Board of Registered Nursing # CEP 13015
TFHKA is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodyworkers (NCBTMB) as a continuing education provider